Gartner defines the citizen data scientist (CDS) as “a person who creates or generates models that use advanced diagnostic analytics or predictive and prescriptive capabilities, but whose primary job function is outside the field of statistics and analytics.”
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is for business problem owners in any department who are looking to extract more value from their data in order to help their business to succeed.
What will you get out of this webinar?
- An evaluation of where you are on the journey to becoming a citizen data scientist
- An understanding of where your business scores when it comes to leveraging data
- A list of tools and resources you will need to help you become a citizen data scientist
- Basic training around extracting and formatting your data to get the most value from it
- A quick demonstration on how to use machine learning to extract insights and make predictions from your data
- A next steps guide